Student or Learner
Hi everyone, I'm new member from Malaysia. My native language is Chinese, but I've been learning English since I was 10 (That didn't seem to perfect my English though, cos I was in chinese school)I'm working on new vocabulary, here are the words I learn for the day and I made sentences using those words. Hope somebody can correct the usage of the word if I used it wrongly, as well as the grammar mistake.
1. Much academic languages are obscure and verbose.
2.Wilber wrote in a style that is brief, succinct and does not waste words unnecessarily.
3. I hate to see when girls gather around and effuse about the Taiwanese idol they adored.
4. The sexual case of former health Minister has been causing chaos among the nation. Some people are then instigate the story and some helped to incite it.
5. In order to impel someone into his job, one must show them how different they are compared with others.
6. The news of promoting me to manager level has flabbergasted me.
7. Let us not making even decent man indecent by wearing indecorous clothes with obscene wordings.
8. Listen to Mozart music has spurred my interest into music school.