Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Hi, here is my draft, please check it and let me know where is the mistake and what is the right sentence to use.

Good morning, my name is Hampeh Betul. Graduated from Harvard University in 2000 in Computer Engineering. I started my career as Network Administrator in government agencies for 5 years. In ABC Agencies, i did a lot of work related to System and network administration. I had experience in handling Windows, Sun Solaris, and HP-UX.
After that, I was offered by one private agencies to manage network security devices such as firewalls, IDSes and Anti Viruses for largest Construction Company, DEF Corporation.
3 years later, I was offered by another Auditing Firm as a Security Auditor. Here, I’m doing lot of work related to Network Security Audit, Web Security Assessment and Penetration Test.
That was the little introduction about me. Thank you.

hmm...how about that. Is it too short? Or should I add anything else?

Anglika

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Other
Hi, here is my draft, please check it and let me know where is the mistake and what is the right sentence to use.

Good morning. My name is Hampeh Betul. I graduated from Harvard University in 2000 in Computer Engineering and started my career as Network Administrator in government agencies for 5 years. In ABC Agencies, I did a lot of work related to System and network administration. I had experience in handling Windows, Sun Solaris, and HP-UX.
After that, I was taken on by a private agency to manage network security devices such as firewalls, IDSes and Anti Viruses for a major construction company, DEF Corporation.
3 years later, I moved to another Auditing Firm as a Security Auditor. Here I was doing work related to Network Security Audit, Web Security Assessment and Penetration Testing.

That was the little introduction about me. Thank you.

hmm...how about that. Is it too short? Or should I add anything else?

I would say at the end:

I am delighted to be working for xxxxx, and shall look forward to getting to know you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.