Student or Learner
WHat does the folloiwng sentnece mean?
1. One reason for the students have over the definition of short stories is that the other word forms, anecdotes, sketeches, or slices of life often find their ways into them.
2. These ( what does these indicate?) are often pretty and faintly moving.
3. The less words we use, the harder it is to have comething clearly happen to a character, and have that occurrence change him or her.
( those senteces above are all connected as a paragraph in an original text)
sorry for the confusion.
1. One reason for the confustion students often have over the definition of short stories is that other word forms, anecdotes, sketeches, vignettes, or slices of life often find their ways into them. ( what does the red part mean? find thier ways into them???? and slices of life???)
2. They are often pretty and faintly moving but somehow leave us within a slightly unsatisfied feeling. ( what does this sentence mean??)
and faintly moving = they have the capacity to make us feel slightly emotional
but somehow leave us with a slightly unsatisfied feeling = but in the end we do not feel that we have been given a complete story and want more.