Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    mahesh.bhalerao is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Please help with the accurate word


    I wanted to know what would we call when any of our body part gets numb and
    we get a feeling of current flowing though it?
    kindly oblige me with your knowledge.


  2. #2
    curmudgeon's Avatar
    curmudgeon is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Join Date
    Mar 2006

    Re: Please help with the accurate word

    Pins and needles

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts