Interested in Language
1) sometimes we ask questions using could however its a past form.for example: could you please open the window? how's that?? explain please
2) is this sentence correct?( please be honest and tell me who you are)
or we must say ( please be honest and tell me who are you? )
3) (I had played football ) or (I have played football) past perfect vs present perfect . what are the diffrences??
2) "... who you are" Here "who" is not interrogative, so we don't make the inversion.
3) "past perfect" is past in the past, "present perfect" is very complicated (do a Google on it then come back and ask about any specific issues you don't understand).