I’ll try a few for you. I hope other(s) might jump in on other sentences you have.
1. Frail: I sat on a frail (‘frail’ usually refers to people. I would use ‘flimsy’ or other adjective here.) table and broke my leg.
2. Overheard: We overheard our parents planning a trip to Europe. U
3. Overlooked: I overlooked the spelling mistake.U
4. Verbalize: I am trying to help students verbalize their thoughts.U
5. Disgrace: I don’t want to disgrace my parents by securing less (I prefer the adjective ‘failing’. Or use the imperative ‘lesser’ or better still ‘lower’) grades (than …)
Student or Learner