Asking for marking a postal matter

Dear Teachers,

How can I ask an officer to mark my postal matter with "student number: A012345" politely within a letter contact
    Can it be like the one below?

Remarks: As required by the education bureau, my Student Number is A012345. Thanks.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us

Re: Asking for marking a postal matter

Quote Originally Posted by hwhwhwhw View Post
    Dear Teachers,

How can I ask an officer to mark my postal matter with "student number: A012345" politely within a letter contact
    Can it be like the one below?

Remarks: As required by the education bureau, my Student Number is A012345. Thanks.
    I am not quite sure what you mean exactly.

However, here's a try:

Please use my student number on my letters. It is A012345. Thank you.

If I am asking an office to send a document to xxxx bureau that marking on the posts is normally not allowed, but the bureau request a Student Number marked post. Can I say something like:

As requested by xxxx bureau, is there any method to mark my Student Number, A012345, on the post? Thanks.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us

Quote Originally Posted by hwhwhwhw View Post
    If I am asking an office to send a document to xxxx bureau that marking on the posts is normally not allowed, but the bureau request a Student Number marked post. Can I say something like:

As requested by xxxx bureau, is there any method to mark my Student Number, A012345, on the post? Thanks.

My Student Number is A012345. XXXX Bureau have requested student numbers be [marked/written] on student documents. As it is normally forbidden to mark posts, what is the best way to do this? Please advise me as soon as possible.