can you translatie me that pasage

Two police officers, a man and a woman, both young and blond and as gorgeous as everyone else in this city, were talking softly and with sympathy to a boy of about seventeen who had clearly taken the kind of substance that turns one’s brain into an express elevator to Pluto. Disorientated by this sudden journey through the cosmos, he had apparently stumbled and cracked his head; a trickle of blood ran from abluve his hairline to his cheek.
    The police officers were wearing the smartest commando-style uniforms I have ever seen. They looked as if between them they could handle any emergency, from out
    breaks of Lassa fever to disarming a nuclear submarine.
    1.I can't adersatnd this passage can you taslate me in easily english which I understand it

Re: can you translatie me that pasage

Quote Originally Posted by farooq View Post
    Two police officers [ a man and a woman, both young and blond and as gorgeous as everyone else in this city,] were talking softly and with sympathy to a boy of about seventeen who had clearly taken the kind of substance that turns one’s brain into an express elevator to Pluto. Disorientated by this sudden journey through the cosmos, he had apparently stumbled and cracked his head; a trickle of blood ran from abluve his hairline to his cheek.
    The police officers were wearing the smartest commando-style uniforms I have ever seen. They looked as if between them they could handle any emergency, from out
    breaks of Lassa fever to disarming a nuclear submarine.
    1.I can't adersatnd this passage can you taslate me in easily english which I understand it

Two good-looking blond police officers are talking to a boy who has taken drugs. Because he has taken drugs, he has fallen over and hit his head, which is bleeding.

The officers are wearing smart uniforms that look like the uniforms of commando troops. They look as if they will be able to cope with any emergency that arises, from an outbreak of disease to the disarming of a nuclear submarine.

Re: can you translatie me that pasage

Thanks Very Much