1. Newbie
    Student or Learner

Ilets Exam

HI
    I postgrauate from medical college and now i am working as GP and i have scholership to study medicine in Ireland and i must get an ILETS score of 7 or more in order to enroll in the irish university i have done a leveling exam in british councellor and the labeled me as preintermediate and i need toimpove my english to do the exam in aperiod of 2 to 3 months maximum and iam studuing alone at home what is your kind advice for reading to iimprove my spoken as well and listening and written english

thanks alot for your help

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Ilets Exam

I postgrauate from medical college and now i am working as GP and i have scholership to study medicine in Ireland and i must get an ILETS score of 7 or more in order to enroll in the irish university i have done a leveling exam in british councellor and the labeled me as preintermediate and i need toimpove my english to do the exam in aperiod of 2 to 3 months maximum and iam studuing alone at home what is your kind advice for reading to iimprove my spoken as well and listening and written english

If you want to improve your written English, you must slow down and show you can write better!

There are many errors in your letter to us. Re-read your letter! Make corrections - go back and put in puncuation and capital letters, correct your spelling, and check each sentence to make sure it has a verb and subject.