Student or Learner
pls correct these sentences or write a better one
Make sentences using the following words:
1. Huge- The elephant is a huge animal. or An elephant is a huge animal.
Which is grammatically correct?
2. Wonderful- We had a wonderful time in Shallal.(theme park)
3. castle-There was an old castle in the valley.
4. Traditional - We follow a traditional way of life.
5. Tale- 1. My grandmother tells tales daily in the night.
2. Sleeping Beauty is an old fairy tale.
6. Courtyard-- We were playing in the courtyard when the rain fell.
It was a huge stone castle with ivy growing up the walls. All the rooms had beautiful furniture. The chairs and tables were made of gold.Behind the castle ther was a lovely garden and a huge wood.
Read the passage and answer the following
Q.1 What did the castle look from the outside?
A. The casle was wonderful . It was huge made up of stone with ivy growing up the walls.
Q.2 What was in the rooms of the castle ?
A. There were beautiful furnitures in the rooms of the castle.
Q.3 What did the furniture look like?
A. The furniture was beautiful.The chairs and tables were made of Gold.
Q.4 What was behind the castle?
A. There was a lovely garden and a huge wood behind the castle.
Thanks in advance.