• Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Post grammar check

please check the mistakes. Thank you

Dear, Prof. C.

You placed an article on reserve to the library which relate to course 45-222. The title of the article is "b". The last two pages of that article are missing now.When a student borrowed and returned it back to us he mentioned that there were two pages missing from the article. Is it possible for you to bring a copy of the missing pages so we can replace them?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    S.

susiedqq is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Smile Re: grammar check

Dear, Prof. C.

You checked out a Reserved article from the library which related to course 45-222. The title of the article is "b". We now find that the last two pages of that article are missing. When a student borrowed and returned it he mentioned that he noticed there were two pages missing from the article. Would it be possible for you to bring a copy of the missing pages so we can replace them for our file?

Thank you.

__________________________________________________ _-

When a student borrowed and returned it he mentioned that he noticed there were two pages missing from the article.

I am not sure you need to include this sentence. It has nothing to do with the request.

gracie12 is offline Newbie

Re: grammar check

Hello i am a new user, i was wondering what kind of help could i get here, for example if i send a text could you check my errors?

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us

Re: grammar check

Quote Originally Posted by gracie12 View Post
    Hello i am a new user, i was wondering what kind of help could i get here, for example if i send a text could you check my errors?
    Welcome to the forums.

You can get all sorts of help about English, but please start your own thread with a new post if you have a new question to ask.