Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007

    looking for an exact word

    Dear Teachers, What word would be.... the rope we attach to the bed stead and thighten if it goes loose. I hope you get what i want. i have an idea of bed strings if i am not wrong. guide me here please


  2. #2
    Mister Micawber's Avatar
    Mister Micawber is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Join Date
    Sep 2004

    Re: looking for an exact word

    I have never seen anything like that, lalda. These ropes hold the joints of the bed frame together tightly, or hold the bedcovers to the bed, or ? How thick is the rope?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts