Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: image

  1. #1
    Unregistered Guest


    How do you say when someone changes their clothes or hair style to have a new look.

    Is it image change? He has an image change.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Re: image

    I have never heard "image change" that doesn't mean its not correct. Most of the time i hear, ...she has a new look... if it is a drastic change it is called a makeover. Hope this helps.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts