Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: tutor

  1. #1
    Unregistered Guest


    I am looking for a retired teacher that can tutor my son after school. Do you have any ideas where I can start looking? I live 04963

    Thank you


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Re: tutor

    You might want to post a free ad on CraigsList.
    Another idea is to ask at your child's school. The school secretary might know of a retired teacher who would be perfect. A substitute teacher is another possibility. You could also consider a college student who is majoring in education.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts