1. Newbie Donator
    Student or Learner

Question Chiropractic

Hi, How are you doing? Could I ask you some verbs, please? What a chiropractor can say to her patient when the patient's right shoulder is slightly higher than his left shouder? Can she say your body slightly inclines to the right to a native English speaker?

How about when her patient's body is slightly crooked? It's not deformity. Nothing serious about it. Most of the time human bodies are not perfectly symmetry...

Re: Chiropractic

Quote Originally Posted by Atuko View Post
    Hi, How are you doing? Could I ask you some verbs, please? What a chiropractor can say to her patient when the patient's right shoulder is slightly higher than his left shouder? Can she say your body slightly inclines to the right to a native English speaker?

How about when her patient's body is slightly crooked? It's not deformity. Nothing serious about it. Most of the time human bodies are not perfectly symmetry...
    Can a chiropractor say that a patient's right shoulder is slightly higher than the left should? Yes, this is fine.

She can say to the patient, "Your body has a tendency to lean to the right" OR "You tend to lean to the right".

With the third question, I think you could say "You are asymmetrical". But it will depend on exactly what is wrong with the person's skeleton and posture, so more information is really required for an accurate statement.

2. Newbie Donator
    Student or Learner

Re: Chiropractic

Dear Anglika,
    Thank you so much for answering my 1st and 2nd questions. I'll get some more information for the 3re question.