• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia

asking question

how can i distinguish in using: tool, equipment, stuff.

Re: asking question

how can i distinguish in using: tool, equipment, stuff.

simple,,,,in english there r many word in different forms and sound but in away they r the same in a manner. the reason this happen is that the words are use different occasions or the norms of the word are use in we just have to use our common sense, if we look at tool and equipment first, both of the words carry almost the same meaning but in away thay are not the same. looking at the norms or the common use for this word is that the tool are use in the conveying the message of instrument that is used to work on something and it is ot always in solid form.. tools can be in the form of solid object such as a fork or a spade also it can also be use in the form of action usually in speech where the speaker always use tools as an instrument to prevent or to solve something. equipment are use to show instrument use to equip human or any other things in order to do something.stuff,, ususally this kind of word are not used in the formal or acedemic writing, this also the reason that it is considered os the american origin english, i beleive the best english the english that is use in royal palace in england, that is the originof english

Re: asking question