Hi

Dear teacher,
    I am going to do my presentation next week about what I have learned in english for 2 weeks.
    Good moorg, first of all I would like to thank my teacher for every thing they had give it to me about English, ( vocabulary, listining, reading writing , speaking) I really enjoy my time with them. I have learned many things I have not known before. I really appreciate this opporitunity and I am very satisfied. Thank you very much for your attention.

Re: Hi

Quote Originally Posted by abdalhadi View Post
    Dear teacher,
    I am going to do my presentation next week about what I have learned in English for 2 weeks.

Good moorg [morning]. First of all I would like to thank my teachers for everything they had give it to [they have taught/they have shown/they have given ] me about English, ( vocabulary, listining [listening], reading writing , speaking). I really enjoy my time with them. I have learned many things I have not known before. I really appreciate this opporitunity [opportunity] and I am very satisfied ["grateful" might be a better word here]. Thank you very much for your attention.