Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    k.m.imran Guest


    Dear sir,
    my self imran i want to ask a question that if i want to write aletter forex: to tata indicom regading they are not sending the bills if they do so i will sue them in a court of law. please let me know the procedure how can i write .

    Yours Faithfully,

  2. #2
    Tdol is offline Editor,
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Join Date
    Nov 2002

    Re: letter

    You should speak to a lawyer before threatening to sue people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts