• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

One more help please

Due to my overlook to provide the incorrect shipping mark to Carlo and then she forwarded it to you. There is a little bit difference from the standard ship mark as previously shipment. However, our customer was accepted this incorrect marking for this time, but please correct it for next shipment, the details is as follows: . Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Wales

Re: One more help please

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Due to my overlook to provide the incorrect shipping mark to Carlo and then she forwarded it to you. There is a little bit difference from the standard ship mark as previously shipment. However, our customer was accepted this incorrect marking for this time, but please correct it for next shipment, the details is as follows: . Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
    Due to my oversight in providing an incorrect shipping mark to Carlo, she forwarded it to you. There is a little difference from the standard ship mark of the previous shipment. However, our customer has accepted this incorrect mark on this occasion, but do please correct it for the next shipment. The details are as follows:.....
    Sorry..........