Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Unregistered Guest


    What is the syllable for the word "that's"?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007

    Re: Syllable

    It's the symbol that looks like an a pushed together with an e.
    This one:

    If you go to INSERT SYMBOL and scroll through the options, you'll find the symbol there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts