• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Could you please help me these, thanks

1. We are sorry to infomr you that, the remainining 928pcs of PD6810 cannot keep our promise to be shipped by the end of February and require postpone to 15 March again. Due to the production workforce had not been resumed as normal after the CNY holidays.Could you please accept and confirm the issue by return.
    2. There are only 500pcs of PD6810 for SGS inspection on last Saturday, which was 300pcs shortafe as per your scheduled. Please provide us your explanation for this and also provide us the schedule of remains quantity of 928pcs today.
    Last edited by Zoe2008; 25-Feb-2008 at 13:16.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Re: Could you please help me these, thanks

Anyone can help me ?

Re: Could you please help me these, thanks

1. We are sorry to inform you that we cannot keep our promise to ship the remaining 928pcs of PD6810 by the end of February and will need to postpone shipment until 15 March. This is owing to the production workforce not resuming normal work after the CNY holidays.Could you please accept and confirm your acceptance by return.

2. There were only 500pcs of PD6810 for SGS inspection on last Saturday, which was 300pcs shortage against your schedule. Please provide us with your explanation for this and also provide us with the schedule for the remaining quantity of 928pcs today.