Results 1 to 4 of 4
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

    • Join Date: Mar 2007
    • Posts: 59
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #1

    Something about the history of Tetris

    I can say I like to play Tetris a lot but what's the best term to use if I say:"When Tetris was designed, it was created on very ordinary computer"? For instance, I can say when Tetris was created, the computer wasn't the best quality in the market but that game is fun.

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 52,321
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #2

    Re: Something about the history of Tetris

    Something like this?
    Even though computers were very basic when Tetris was created, it is still fun to play.


    • Join Date: Apr 2007
    • Posts: 54
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #3

    Re: Something about the history of Tetris

    Quote Originally Posted by Stromgol View Post
    I can say I like to play Tetris a lot but what's the best term to use if I say:"When Tetris was designed, it was created on very ordinary computer"? For instance, I can say when Tetris was created, the computer wasn't the best quality in the market but that game is fun.
    hehe~~I know this game and I played when I was kid.It's very funny...I had long time no play.But chinese people like play Tetris a lot.
    I never play Tetris on computer...I got this on cell phone or play Tetris on TV game....it's very usual in CHina....

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

    • Join Date: Mar 2007
    • Posts: 59
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #4

    Re: Something about the history of Tetris

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdol View Post
    Something like this?
    Even though computers were very basic when Tetris was created, it is still fun to play.
    I think you're right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Wu View Post
    hehe~~I know this game and I played when I was kid.It's very funny...I had long time no play.But chinese people like play Tetris a lot.
    I never play Tetris on computer...I got this on cell phone or play Tetris on TV game....it's very usual in CHina....
    That's nice I like it too. I know there's a ton of version.

Similar Threads

  1. Learning About History
    By vv0510_vn in forum Editing & Writing Topics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 20-Oct-2007, 04:55
  2. History
    By Connectingpeople in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-May-2006, 19:02
  3. The history teacher vs. history teacher
    By Swede in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-Nov-2005, 01:21

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •