Is this a grammatically correct passage

Sucre amd T bag will jump over the wall and michel will be close on their heels,sucre and t bag will have dumped their prison clothes in the nearby dumpsters but not michel ,everyone will be baffled as to why he doesn't just dump his clothes with the rest of them

Re: Is this a grammatically correct passage

Quote Originally Posted by gdonuts View Post
    Sucre amd T bag will jump over the wall and michel will be close on their heels,sucre and t bag will have dumped their prison clothes in the nearby dumpsters but not michel ,everyone will be baffled as to why he doesn't just dump his clothes with the rest of them
    Very breathless. Lack of capital letters makes it feel even more breathless. There are three discrete sentences here, not one overly complex one.

Sucre and T bag will jump over the wall and michel will be close on their heels
    Michael or Michel or even Mitchell??

sucre and t bag will have dumped their prison clothes in the nearby dumpsters but not michel

everyone will be baffled as to why he doesn't just dump his clothes with the rest of them

Thanks i appreciate that ...i'm trying to discern the line between poor construction and real grammatical errors that.s why im here in the first place...i naturally construct my sentences well but like to look for gray areas .anyway thanks for clearing that up...

Thanks i appreciate that ...i'm trying to discern the line between poor construction and real grammatical errors that.s why im here in the first place...i naturally construct my sentences well but like to look for gray areas .anyway thanks for clearing that up...
    Poor construction is an error

Please note that in grammatical written English, capital letters in the correct places are necessary, and that correct punctuation is also necessary. If you would like guidance on these, do ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    Poor construction is an error

Please note that in grammatical written English, capital letters in the correct places are necessary, and that correct punctuation is also necessary. If you would like guidance on these, do ask.

would that not be..grammatically wtirren..?

Should that not be "grammatically written"?
    Grammatical is also correct in this context > of or pertaining to grammar or obeying the rules of grammar