1) How can you pronounce the ed in chuffed? I heard that being pronounced with a /t/,

1) How can you pronounce the ed in chuffed? I heard that being pronounced with a /t/, so why?
    2)Someone called Hanh Tran - the chief executive officer of the ABC boardcasting once said" The were countries such as Canada, New Zealand and Australia for me to choose from. But I knew neither country at the time" -> Is the word neither here acceptable?
    3) And he also said" I represent Asia to the region at the ABC ", so what does to the region mean?

Re: 1) How can you pronounce the ed in chuffed? I heard that being pronounced with a

Quote Originally Posted by belly_ttt View Post
    1) How can you pronounce the ed in chuffed? I heard that being pronounced with a /t/, so why? That's the way it is - a soft ending.
    2)Someone called Hanh Tran - the chief executive officer of the ABC broadcasting once said" There were countries such as Canada, New Zealand and Australia for me to choose from. But I knew neither country at the time" -> Is the word neither here acceptable? Not really since he cites three countries {unless he is referring back to a previous sentence}
    3) And he also said" I represent Asia to the region at the ABC ", so what does to the region mean? Presumably to the region covering Vietnam.