• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Help

My colleague was sent an email to the customer, however, the text is not very clear and I would like to add some message on top of her message, but I'm worry she will unhappy. Could you help me to make this sentence be more polite and no hard feeling with her? Below two sentence, which will be better ? Or any sugguest for me ? Thank you

I would like to describe some more procedure; on top of Susan's message ..........
    or
    Susan has been sent you the new procedure yesterday, but I would like to add some additional information to you ...............

Re: Help

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    My colleague was sent an email to the customer, however, the text is not very clear and I would like to add some message on top of her message, but I'm worry she will unhappy. Could you help me to make this sentence be more polite and no hard feeling with her? Below two sentence, which will be better ? Or any sugguest for me ? Thank you

I would like to describe some more procedure; on top of Susan's message ..........
    or
    Susan has been sent you the new procedure yesterday, but I would like to add some additional information to you ...............

Here is an example that may be more polite and clear:

Yesterday, Susan sent you the new procedure. In addition to her work, I would like to add the following information:

or

In addition to the new procedure Susan sent you yesterday, I would like to send you the following information.