• Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

• Post Thanks / Like

Help me please

We are request to conduct the pre-inspection. However, the factory is postpone to start the production due to the power cord shortage . Therefore, I will not arrange the inspection now, and will keep you posted on the status. Appreciate for your follow up.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help me please

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    We are request to conduct the pre-inspection. However, the factory is postpone to start the production due to the power cord shortage . Therefore, I will not arrange the inspection now, and will keep you posted on the status. Appreciate for your follow up.
    Zoe, this reads like a telegram so it's difficult to know what exactly it is you are trying to say. I'll give it a whirl but I can't promise that I will give an accurate rendition of what you want to say.

We are request to conduct the pre-inspection. [who is to do the 'pre-inxpection'?]

However, the factory is postponing the start of production due to a/the power cord shortage.

Therefore, I will not arrange the inspection now and I will keep you posted on the status. I would appreciate your follow up.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help me please

We have been requested to have a pre-inspection. However, the factory has had to postpone production, due to a power cord shortage. Therefore, we can not have the inspection at this time. We will keep you posted on the status of the factory. We appreciate your follow-up.

(I am assuming that an outside source wants to come in to conduct an inspection)