Red face Would you help me out with your English ?

Hi all,

I have some sentences and I don't know whether it's right about grammar and vocabulary. Would you help me correct it

Today was nice. I wasn't hard at it although there had been a lot of work to do.
    - I use word "nice" is ok ? I want to say that this day is great; there's no pressure on my work.
    - I find out the phrase "be hard at it" same as "work hard". Is it right ?

He said the firm have been being a winds of change as of now
    - Did I use phrase "a winds of change" and "as of now" right and correctly (grammar) ? I have read that phrase "a winds of change" means "a event that have a great effect to sth" and phrase "as of now" means "from now" or "from this time".

The outsourcing service have only two levels for managing: director and development teams (PM is representative). With new model, PMs will manage everything about project and his team such as financial reports, budget from client, development processes, keeping up with customer directly. Actually, that operating way have been no new in other software companies in the world. Anyway, it should be started off, better late than never.
    - Let me say as clear as day (clarify) : An original company model use many layers to manage operating such as Director --> Head Manager --> Manager --> Employee. And the new model in my firm have only 2 layers: Director and Project Manager (with his team). That is the idea I want to say. Is it right for grammar ?
    - The phrase "keep up with" similar to "have contact with sth", is it right and correct ?

Our Program Manager have been leaving off work for 3 months (unpaid day off) and he will decide to go back or retire after. Anyhow, he's good guy and I still got on with him.
    - I use "leave off" and "get on with" to replace for normal word with similar meaning. But I don't know it's right for clause context ? I hear about phrase "leave off" but its meaning is similar to leave. I don't know what differences they are. Recently, I learn of phrase "get on with" when we want to say that we have a good relationship with somebody

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Would you help me out with your English ?

Here are some suggestions:

Today was nice. It wasn't difficult all, although there was a lot of work to do.

He said there will be winds of change for the firm in the near future.
    OR
    He said there will be changes for the firm in the near future.

The outsourcing service will have only two levels for managing: director and development teams (PM is representative). With the new model, PMs will manage everything about the project and the team, such as financial reports, budget from the client, development processes, and direct customer contact. Actually, that way of operating is not new in other software companies in the world. Anyway, it should begin now; better late than never.

Our Program Manager has been off work for 3 months (unpaid) and he will decide either to go back or retire. Anyhow, he's good guy and I still have a good relationship with him.