Student or Learner
1. The factory will be started to the production today, and inspection booked for 10 March. If inspection is pass, there should no problem and can meet the latest shipment date.
2. This model did not ship by container before, therefore, this figure compare with the actual container load may have a bit difference, please find the estimate figure for your reference
3. You can bargain with them, because you are smooth-spoken
1. The factory will start production today, and an inspection has been booked for 10 March. If the consignment passes inspection, there should no problem in meeting the final shipment date.
2. This model has not been shipped by container before, therefore, this figure may differ from the actual container load. Please find enclosed/attached the estimate for your reference
3. I feel you should negotiate with them because you areso good with words.