• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Post Please correct the letter

This has reference to your mail yesterday on the above subject.

All the Carrier A/C units (indoor & outdoor units) have been serviced except those are in the Watchman's area, these 5 A/C units are to be serviced this afternoon.

As for the duct cleaning, on contacting the supplier, they said they can't do the duct cleaning. Anyway, they try to find a subcontractor for this job.

However, we arranged a meeting with above Thoshiba supplier today at 3pm in the Beach Resort,for inspecting above Thoshiba package units. Most probably they will do this job in next week.

Please confirm me the site access so that I can inform them accordingly.

Re: Please correct the letter

This is in reference to your mail yesterday on the above subject.

All the Carrier A/C units (indoor & outdoor units) have been serviced except those which are in the Watchman's area, those 5 A/C units will be serviced this afternoon.

As for the duct cleaning, the supplier they said they can't do it, but that they will try to find a subcontractor for this job.

However, we arranged a meeting with the mentioned Thoshiba supplier today at 3pm in the Beach Resort for inspecting the Thoshiba package units. Most likely they will do this job next week.

Please confirm the site access with me so that I can inform them accordingly.

Hope this works!

Re: Please correct the letter

Quote Originally Posted by Annecy View Post
    This refers to your mail yesterday on the above subject.

All the Carrier A/C units (indoor & outdoor units) have been serviced except those that are in the Watchman's area. These 5 A/C units are to be serviced this afternoon.

As for the duct cleaning: on contacting the supplier, they said they can't do the duct cleaning. They will try to find a subcontractor for this job.

However, we have arranged a meeting with the Toshiba supplier today at 3pm in the Beach Resort to inspect the Toshiba package units. Most probably they will do this job in next week.[next week/in the next week]

Please confirm to me the site access so that I can inform them accordingly.