Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: vocabulary

    • Join Date: Apr 2006
    • Posts: 5


    When we sit in one position for a long time we sometime don't feel our legs, can't move them freely, it hurts when we move them.

    What's this situation called in English?

  1. Member
    Interested in Language
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Bulgarian
      • Home Country:
      • Bulgaria
      • Current Location:
      • Bulgaria

    • Join Date: Mar 2006
    • Posts: 433

    Smile Re: vocabulary

    I think it's called "TINGLE" or "FORMICATION"

    • Join Date: Jul 2006
    • Posts: 449

    Re: vocabulary

    Numb is the adjective used to describe this feeling.
    In this kind of situation you'd probably say that your legs have gone numb.

Similar Threads

  1. Vocabulary Building
    By will mcculloch in forum General Language Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 16-Mar-2009, 17:33
  2. Vocabulary
    By huda23 in forum Teaching English
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-Aug-2008, 22:38
  3. vocabulary
    By Unregistered in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-Nov-2007, 04:47
  4. counting vocabulary
    By shine422 in forum Teaching English
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-May-2007, 11:34
  5. Vocabulary Development Strategies Discussion Group
    By will mcculloch in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-Nov-2003, 16:55


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts