Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Zoe2008 is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,628

    Please correct my sentence

    Jessica has confirmed the audit schedule on last Friday, I will keep all the update status to Connie for her follow up

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    167

    Re: Please correct my sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Jessica has confirmed the audit schedule on last Friday, I will keep all the update status to Connie for her follow up
    Your sentence is unclear.......

    Jessica has approved (?) last Friday's audit schedule. I will keep Connie informed for her to follow up.

    Did the audit schedule take place last Friday ?
    Did J confirm it last Friday ?
    Will you keep Connie updated ?

  3. #3
    Zoe2008 is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,628

    Re: Please correct my sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by fromatto View Post
    Your sentence is unclear.......

    Jessica has approved (?) last Friday's audit schedule. I will keep Connie informed for her to follow up.

    Did the audit schedule take place last Friday ?
    Did J confirm it last Friday ?
    Will you keep Connie updated ?
    Jessica has approved (?) last Friday's audit schedule. I will keep Connie informed for her to follow up.

    Did the audit schedule take place last Friday ? No
    Did J confirm it last Friday ? Yes
    Will you keep Connie updated ? Yes

    This is my revsion : Jessica has confirmed the audit schedule for our company last Friday. I will keep Connie posted for the update status

    Is this better ? Please comment

  4. #4
    Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,397

    Re: Please correct my sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post

    This is my revsion : Jessica has confirmed the audit schedule for our company last Friday. I will keep Connie posted for the update status

    Is this better ? Please comment
    Last Friday Jessica confirmed the audit schedule for our company. I will keep Connie posted about the update status.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •