• Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

• Post Thanks / Like

One more help please

Trusts you are know Lasco was closed on last Sunday. However, there are still 928pcs remaining quantity of PD6810 not yet been shipped. We would like to switch them to Texaco which can be keeping the schedule to ship before end of March as per our commitment. Please confirm your acceptance by return

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: One more help please

I'm not sure I understand the first part but I'll try -

As I am sure you know Lasco closed down last Sunday. However, there are still an outstanding 928pcs of PD6810, which have not yet been shipped. We would like to switch them to Texaco who are able to keep to our schedule to ship before end of March as per our commitment. Please confirm your acceptance by return.

If i am wrong about the first sentence, let me know what you meant and I'll rewrite it.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: One more help please

Quote Originally Posted by Horsa View Post
    I'm not sure I understand the first part but I'll try -

As I am sure you know Lasco closed down last Sunday. However, there are still an outstanding 928pcs of PD6810, which have not yet been shipped. We would like to switch them to Texaco who are able to keep to our schedule to ship before end of March as per our commitment. Please confirm your acceptance by return.

If i am wrong about the first sentence, let me know what you meant and I'll rewrite it.

Hi Horsa,

You are correct, and thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Zoe