letter on intent / application

Hi guys! I'm new in this website. I was looking for guidelines in google.com and i happen to open your site. Can you take a look at the letter of intent/application that i have created. Please feel free to criticize and send suggestions that will improve my letter.

Thank you and i'm looking forward to your response.

Dear Sir/Madam:

I understand from my friend, who visited your good office last month, that you conduct Intravenous training for registered nurses. I would like to apply for IV training in your institution because i heard that you conduct highest level of trainings to ensure that you provide quality patient care.

I finish college at Perpetual Help College Manila, March 23, 2007 and am keen to find trainings that will further enhance my nursing skills. I took and passed the local nursing board exam last June 10-11, 2007 with rating of 81.2%.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Alexandra Tan Palijo, R.N.

Re: letter on intent / application

Dear Sir/Madam:

I understand from my friend, who visited your good office last month, that you conduct training in Intravenous Techniques/Procedures (-say it more specifically, whatever it is they do.)

for registered nurses. I would like to apply for IV training in your institution as I have heard that you maintain the highest standards to ensure quality patient care.

I finish college at Perpetual Help College Manila on March 23, 2007 and am keen to find training that will further (use only if you have done other training after graduation as a nurse) enhance my nursing skills. I passed the local nursing board examination last June 10-11, 2007 with a rating of 81.2%.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully (unless you are addressing the letter to a specific person - then you would use 'sincerely')