• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Please correct me, thanks

After checking the freight cost from Chris on 10 March. I would like to summarize the cost for your convenience. The freight is based on 3 cbm and 500 kgs, but it will be adjusted if the volume is larger than the actually goods in finally. I will arrange the transported people go to your home for packing, please advise when will be your free time?

Re: Please correct me, thanks

After checking the freight cost from Chris on 10 March. I would like to summarize the cost for your convenience. The freight is based on 3 cbm and 500 kgs, but it will be adjusted if the volume is larger than the actually goods in finally. I will arrange the transported people go to your home for packing, please advise when will be your free time?

After checking the freight cost from Chris on 10 March, I can now summarize the cost for your convenience. The freight is based on 3 cbm and 500 kgs, but it will be adjusted if the final volume is greater than this. I will arrange for the removalists to call to pack the goods, if you could please advise a convenient time.