• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Help me please

1. Thank you for your clarified, therefore we will keep our record for the latest version and according that in the further order.
    2. Because just confirm the part no. from your side today, we would like to postpone the delivery date from wk 13 to wk 14. Could you confirm your acceptance by return.

Re: Help me please

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    1. Thank you for your clarified clarification. therefore we will keep our record for the latest version and according that in the further order. We will record the information on the latest version in our records and apply it to future orders.

2. Because just In order to have time to confirm the part no. from your side today, we would like to postpone the delivery date from wk 13 to wk 14. Could you confirm your acceptance of this by return.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    Hi Anglika,

I would like to rewrite the point 2, could you please review it again and correct me. Thank you

Because we just confirmed the spare part number from you yesterday, therefore it is no enough time for us to prepare them to you and would like to postpone the delivery date from wk 13 to wk 14. Could you confirm your acceptance of this by return?

Regards
    Zoe

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Hi Anglika,

I would like to rewrite the point 2, could you please review it again and correct me. Thank you

Because we just [only] confirmed the spare part number from [with] you yesterday, therefore it is no [there is not] enough time for us to prepare them to [the items for] you. and We would like to postpone the delivery date from wk 13 to wk 14. Could you confirm your acceptance of this by return?

Regards
    Zoe
    Is this better?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post