Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Unregistered

    english term question

    what is the grammar term for a word inside another word for emphasis?

  2. stuartnz's Avatar
    Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • New Zealand
      • Current Location:
      • New Zealand

    • Join Date: Mar 2008
    • Posts: 1,370

    Re: english term question

    I'm not a teacher, but if you mean something like "abso-bloody-lutely", the word you're looking for is

Similar Threads

  1. Help
    By zhangjin in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 29-Mar-2008, 20:47
  2. a question of English used in an entrance exam
    By popri in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27-Feb-2006, 04:15
  3. term in english
    By Anonymous in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-Feb-2004, 15:22


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts