Seek eor help

My english grammer is so poor,i always got a sentence from my teacher when she gave me my composition:Pay attention to your GRAMMER!
    I'm very worried about this but i hate learning grammer so much.I do not think that grammer will heip you very well when you are communicating with someone in english and grammer was so so so so boring!
    But i felt very sad that my teacher talked to me. Need i pay more attention to learing grammer?What should i do??

Thanks for help!

Re: Seek eor help

Quote Originally Posted by chris137 View Post
    My english grammer is so poor,i always got a sentence from my teacher when she gave me my composition:Pay attention to your GRAMMER!
    I'm very worried about this but i hate learning grammer so much.I do not think that grammer will heip you very well when you are communicating with someone in english and grammer was so so so so boring!
    But i felt very sad that my teacher talked to me. Need i pay more attention to learing grammer?What should i do??

Thanks for help!
    Grammar is the skeleton for language. Without it the language becomes difficult to understand. It may be boring, but once you have learned it, it becomes automatic.

You can help yourself by doing online tests for grammar, and practising your reading and writing. If you post what you have written, people can advise you.