• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

One more help

After checking with the factory, we would like to shown you the photo for the rubber mate (as attached photo 1), the size is correct and it should apply for the turntable of beside (as attached photo 2), but is not for the speaker and not required any screw through the hole. Please review it, and advise us if there is any problem. Besides, we will ship 2,000 pcs GBV345 with the spare parts order (ER1231) on 10 April by one 45' container. Packing list and vessel schedule will be provided to you ASAP

Re: One more help

I'm not completely sure I have understood correctly but -

After checking with the factory, we would like you to confirm that the rubber mat (see attached photo 1) is acceptable to you. The size is as specified and it should fit the turntable (see attached photo 2), but is not intended for the speaker and does not require any screw through the hole. Please advise us if there is any problem. Otherwise, we will ship 2,000 pcs GBV345 with spare parts order (ER1231) on 10 April in one 45' container. Packing list and vessel schedule will be provided to you ASAP.

Let me know if this is not what you intended and I will amend it.

hi, when I hear your shrink for help, I come to save you from danger!(same as Superman!) and when I understand that you are from Korea, the happyness come near me. Because I like the flims that make in your country. I like to know more about your country and life condition in your country.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Quote Originally Posted by Horsa View Post
    I'm not completely sure I have understood correctly but -

Let me know if this is not what you intended and I will amend it.
    Hi Horsa,

That's exactly as per my content. Thank for your help

Regards
    Zoe