• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Please help

There are total 15 boxes and 1.45 cbm for whole goods from my colleague’s flat / home finally, and not require arranging the labor pack the TV. All the goods are ready; please arrange to move them out on 26 March or latest 27 March. Packing list and documents are attached for your arrangement. Please double check and advise us if there is any missing, also provide us the vessel schedule ASAP

Re: Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    There are in total 15 boxes and 1.45 cbm for whole all the goods from my colleague’s flat / home. finally, and She does not require arranging the labor labor to pack the TV. All the goods are ready; please arrange to move them out on 26 March or 27 March at the latest. The packing list and documents are attached for your arrangement your information and actioning. Please double check and advise us if there is anything missing. Also, please provide us with the vessel schedule ASAP

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China

AnglikaRe: Please help
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zoe2008
    There are in total 15 boxes and 1.45 cbm for whole all the goods from my colleague’s flat / home.

I.Please tell me why you change " whole goods" to " all the goods" ?
    II. If I put "the" before "whole", it is much better?
    Please.

You cannot use "whole" with "goods".

Whole = complete or not divided. "Goods" implies a group of items that are all different.