• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea

handwrite

If you see any problems, can I have your comments?

WHether you handwrite your paper or type your paper on a compute, you have to follow basic paragraph form. ...the first word should be indenteed.. In other words, the first sentence of a paragrpah should start from the left. If you press the spae bar five times, that will the appropriate indent.

Re: handwrite

Quote Originally Posted by bosun View Post

WHether you handwrite your paper or type your paper on a compute, you have to follow basic paragraph form. The first word should be indenteed. In other words, the first sentence of a paragrpah should start from the left. If you press the spae bar five times, that will the appropriate indent.
    Normally if you "tab", it will give you an indent.

You need to check these spellings.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: handwrite

Quote Originally Posted by bosun View Post

Whether your paper is handwritten or typed (on a computer), you should (have to) follow the basic paragraph form.The first word should be indented, this means starting the first sentence of a paragraph slightly in from the left. If you press the space bar five times, that will the appropriate indent.

I would miss out computer as it is taken as read that ,these days, if a piece of work is typed it will be on a computer
    ( ) not required.
    I have not commented on the content, of the piece as I would need to know the context.

Hope this helps bosun