Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Anonymous

    occurring and that occurred

    the wallerstein study indicates that even after a decade young men and women still experience some of the effects of a divorce that occurred when they were children.

    can i use "occurring when they were children" to replace the original one?
    any differences between them?

    • Join Date: Jun 2004
    • Posts: 1,369
    I don't think you can.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts