• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Help please

Sorry for my late. Please find the PO breakdown number for HB120. The details are as follows : 1) PO no. xxx for first 1000pcs which was provided before 2) PO no. xxx for 100pcs, this is require to ship before April 10, so that, we will arrange inspection on April 05. It is pretty tight for you to arrange the new boxes for these goods, therefore, we accept you to use the label correct the PO no. shows on the shipping marks. 3) PO no. for 2000pcs.
    There still have 4000 pcs remains quantity have not receive the PO no. from our customer, will keep you posted. If you have any problem for above breakdown, please contact me again.

Last edited by Zoe2008; 30-Mar-2008 at 11:15.

Re: Help please

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Sorry for my late.my late response/ my delay in responding. Please find the PO breakdown number for HB120. The details are as follows: 1) PO no. xxx is for first 1000 pcs and was provided issued before 2) PO no. xxx for 100 pcs. This is require to shipto be shipped before April 10, so we will arrange inspection on April 05. It is pretty tight for you to arrange the new boxes for these goods, therefore we will accept labels corrected to show the PO no. as given on the shipping marks. 3) PO no. for 2000 pcs.
    There still have are still 4000 pcs remains quantity which have not yet been allocated a PO no. from our customer, I will keep you posted. If you have any problem with the above breakdown, please contact me again.