• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Please correct me

Recently, we continue to receive the stain equipments in the past months. The grease was stained to the boxes and shipped to our customer in USA. We had been reprimanded for this fault at several times; included requires the penalty and ship them the new boxes. I was felt strange that why this is always happen, but only come from your company? Would you please help to looking this matter and advice us in order to avoid such a problem in the further? Also, what kind of protection you provided to shipper? Looking for your promptly reply.

Re: Please correct me

I am not a teacher, but here is my suggestion:
    ===================================
    As brought to your kind notice in the past, We are still receiving the stained equipments. The grease is stained on the boxes shipped to our customers in USA. We have been penalised with penalty fees and new boxes by our customers. I am quite surprised by repition of such instances at your end.
    I would request you to kindly look into this and suggest or take actions to avoid such things from happening again in future.

Your prompt reply on the above would be appreciated.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Hi Imanuragjain,

Thank you for your help. I correct some from your text in blue below, please review it agian and correct me if there have any incorrect. Thanks

We are still receiving the stained equipments. The grease is stained to the boxes and shipped to our customer in USA. We have been reprimanded for this fault at several times in the past; also with the penalty and ship them the new boxes. I am quite surprised by reputation of such instance at your end. I would request you to kindly look into this and suggest or take actions to avoid such thing from happening again in future. Your prompt reply on the above would be appreciated.

** your name is so long

Regards
    Zoe

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Hi Imanuragjain,

Thank you for your help. I correct some from your text in blue below, please review it agian and correct me if there have any incorrect. Thanks

We are still receiving the stained equipments. The grease is stained to the boxes and shipped to our customer in USA. We have been reprimanded for this fault at several times in the past; also with the penalty and ship them the new boxes. I am quite surprised by reputation of such instance at your end. I would request you to kindly look into this and suggest or take actions to avoid such thing from happening again in future. Your prompt reply on the above would be appreciated.

** your name is so long

Regards
    Zoe
    We are still receiving the stained equipments. The grease is stained on the boxes and shipped to our customer in USA. We have been penalised for this fault several times in the past; with penalty fees and shipment of new boxes. I am quite surprised by repetition of such instances at your end. I would request you to kindly look into this and suggest or take actions to avoid such things from happening again in future. Your prompt reply on the above would be appreciated.

---
    1) "Stained `on' the boxes and not `to' the boxes
    2) `penalised' fits better then reprimanded
    ---

My name is Anurag

- Anurag Jain

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

My opinion:

You need to avoid introducing the subject too abruptly. I suggest:
    "Unfortunately, there continue to be problems with _______. It is my unfortunate duty to inform you that the __________ continues to arrive stained." Also, I hope you are going to be more specific than "equipment". Surely, the equipment in question has a name. Use that name.
    The rest:
    "The boxes are stained with the grease, and they are shipped to our customer in the USA. We have been penalised for this fault several times in the past; with penalty fees and shipment of new boxes. I am quite surprised by the repetition of such instances at your end. I ask you to look into this and suggest or take action to avoid such things from happening again in future. Your prompt reply on the matter would be appreciated.
    What do you think?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Quote Originally Posted by RonBee View Post
    My opinion:

You need to avoid introducing the subject too abruptly. I suggest:

"Unfortunately, there continue to be problems with _______. It is my unfortunate duty to inform you that the __________ continues to arrive stained." Also, I hope you are going to be more specific than "equipment". Surely, the equipment in question has a name. Use that name.

The rest:
    "The boxes are stained with the grease, and they are shipped to our customer in the USA. We have been penalised for this fault several times in the past; with penalty fees and shipment of new boxes. I am quite surprised by the repetition of such instances at your end. I ask you to look into this and suggest or take action to avoid such things from happening again in future. Your prompt reply on the matter would be appreciated.
    What do you think?
    Hi Ronbee,

Yes, seems this is better. Appreciate for your review and correction !

Regards
    Zoe

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

P.S.
    The phrase in future should be in the future.
    ~R

Quote Originally Posted by RonBee View Post
    P.S.
    The phrase in future should be in the future.
    ~R
    I think the Brits may well use 'in future' in this manner, Ron.

[the 'well' in bold, is for JCTGF ]

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Zoe,

Is the equipment IN the boxes leaking and staining the outside of the boxes?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Quote Originally Posted by susiedqq View Post
    Zoe,

Is the equipment IN the boxes leaking and staining the outside of the boxes?
    Hi Susiedqq,

Umm ... No, this is stained equipments due to contaminated by grease from your containers.

Regards
    Zoe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast