.Pls. could you give me a feedback about my report (content, range, organisation, register). I'm preparing for FCE by myself and I would be really grateful for your help. Thanks a lot in advance.
Last year a new sport and leisure centre opened in your home town. You have recently received the following letter from the manager of the centre.
I am writing to all members of the Active Leisure Club to thank you for your custom over the last year. We want to make the facilities even better this year! Please send a short report to us, telling us what you think are the best and worst aspects of the club. We also want to hear your suggestions for new facilities...
Here is my answer:
Tennis and Squash Club
This is in response to your inquiry to describe invitation to report on the advantages and disadvantages of the club.
The Club offers:
- 6 outdoor tennis courts
- 3 squash courts
- fitness centre
The advantages are as follow:
1. It is cheap to use.
2. The changing rooms are clean [More formally: The facilities are well looked after]
3. The fitness centre is equipped very well.
4. An online booking system is available.
5. The staff are excellent, especially if you are new to exercise and sports.
The main problems are as follow:
- The Club is not open on Sunday evenings.
- The Fitness centre is not air-conditioned.
- Kids club – missing There is no provision for children .
I would recommend extending the opening hours and trying to solve the problem with the air conditioning.
In my opinion, it would be worth the best ensuring missing kids club, in connection with considering how many families with small children have moved to this area recently, it will be valuable to have a children's club.
Student or Learner