1. pierre legle

can you understand that?

Dear experts,
    is good English, can you correct mistakes,please? This is a part of my cover letter.

phone number :909090909090909uy

Before I came to Berlin I had been a German teacher in Belgium for a long time. I worked in hospitality industry (in ..) but now I am about to change my career and go into IT profession. While doing my IT courses with xxxx Company I am looking for a part time job. I am very reliable and mature person. I am good at computers and movies are my great interests/passion. If you find my candidature appropriate, please call me on the above number.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • Scotland
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: can you understand that?

Quote Originally Posted by pierre legle View Post
    Dear experts,
    is good English, can you correct mistakes,please? This is a part of my cover letter.

phone number :909090909090909uy

Before I came to Berlin I had been a German teacher in Belgium for a long time. I worked in the hospitality industry (in ..) but now I am about to change my career and go into the IT profession. While doing my IT courses with xxxx Company I am looking for a part time job. I am a very reliable and mature person. I have computer skills and movies are my great interest and passion. If you find my candidature appropriate, please call me on the above number.