• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Saudi Arabia
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia

correct me please

In 2001, I (decide) 1. _decided___________________ to continue my higher education and (get) 2. ___got_________________ a degree in teaching English as a second language. While I (browse) .______was browsing_____________the internet for good universities in the states, I (come) . _____came_______________across the Seattle University. After I talked with some of my friends and colleagues about the Seattle University,. I decided to apply to it. I (never, be) . ______have never been______________to the United states before, so I (be) . ________was____________very excited.
    Itwas March 2005 when my plane first (land). ______landing______________in Seattle. A taxi shuttle met me at the airport, and (drive) . _______drove_____________me to my hotel. While I was riding the shuttle, I (look) . ____looked________________out the window. Seattle was an absolutely beautiful city. My wife and I instantly (fall) . _______falled_____________ in love with the city.
    Seattle (be) . _____was_______________ a coastal port city and the largest city in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. There (be) . ______________were______people from almost every part of the world in that city. People (lived). _______have lived_____________in this area for thousands of years. By December 2007, Seattle (have) . ___________has_________an estimated population of approximately 600,000. There are museums, malls, libraries, movie theaters, and recreational facilities everywhere in the city

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: correct me please

Quote Originally Posted by diplomacy View Post
    In 2001, I (decide) 1. _decided___decided________________ to continue my higher education and (get) 2. ___got____get_____________ a degree in teaching English as a second language. While I (browse) .______was browsing___browsing__________the internet for good universities in the states, I (come) . _____came___came____________across (the) Seattle University. After I talked wit/spoke to some of my friends and colleagues about (the) Seattle University, I decided to apply.( to it) I (never, be) . ______have never been_/had never been_____________to the United states before, so I (be) . ________was____________very excited.
    It was March 2005 when my plane first (land). ______landing______landed________in Seattle. A taxi (shuttle) met me at the airport, and (drive) . _______drove_____________me to my hotel. While I was riding the shuttle in the taxi, I (look) . ____looked________________out of the window. Seattle was an absolutely beautiful city. My wife and I instantly (fall) . _______falled___fell__________ in love with the city.
    Seattle (be) . _____was___is____________ a coastal port (city) and the largest city in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. There (be) . ______________were______people from almost every part of the world in that city. People (lived). _______have lived_____________in this area for thousands of years. By December 2007, Seattle (have) . ___________has___will have______an estimated population of approximately 600,000. There are museums, malls, libraries, movie theaters, and recreational facilities everywhere in the city

Stilo