Pls. Edit my Report..plssss......

Sir,
    I'd like to inform you of the following:

I. We plan to get Mr. Alfred Vargas as our Voice Lesson Trainer and his partner Mr. Diablo as our Keyboard Trainer. They would be availale on April 18, 2oo8. Mr. Vargas however requested if He could return to Mlang tentatively on April 25 and comeback with us April 28 to attend to his sister who is expecting a child. If he'll be out with us for 3 days. He and his partner would be willing to extend their stay with us for 3 days also. They expect a remuneration of 100 k for their services.

II. We plan to get Mr. Avisado as Head of Band Trainers. He was once a recording artist (pls. see attached) and he is capable of playing rhtym guitar lead and bass guitar, He expects a remuneration of 150 k for their services. His team Comprises of:

a) Al Bass Guitar
    b) Dreg Lead
    c) Frugs Drums

for info and approval

Thanks

Re: Pls. Edit my Report..plssss......

I. We plan to engage Mr. Alfred Vargas as our Voice Lesson Trainer and his partner, Mr. Diablo, as our Keyboard Trainer. They would be available on April 18, 2008. Mr. Vargas however has requested leave to return to Mlang, tentatively set for April 25 and returning April 28 to

attend to his sister who is expecting a child. : this is quite a multi- skilled vocal coach! He also deliveries babies! One attends a concert/wedding/funeral, but when used in connection with giving birth, a doctor (obstetrician) 'attends' the birth of a child, particularly so with Royalty.

be with family when his sister gives birth. He and his partner would be willing to extend their stay with us for 3 days in lieu thereof.

They expect remuneration of 100 k for their services.

II. We plan to engage Mr. Avisado as Head of Band Trainers. He was once a recording artist (pls. see attached) and (he-omit) plays rhythm guitar lead and bass guitar. He expects remuneration of 150 k for the services of himself and his team. This comprises:

a) Al Bass Guitar
    b) Dreg Lead
    c) Frugs Drums
    Last edited by David L.; 10-Apr-2008 at 03:42.