• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Please correct my warning letter

Here is the warning letter for your review and approval, also please let me know if there is anything missing and need to add.
    Fault: The shipment was shipped to xxx, but you are mishandled to ship them to the wrong destination of xx for PO xxx, which is caused our company lost USD2000.
    Improvement: After review your performance nearly one year, our company was felt you
    are not independence to fulfilled your job duties which is a big different as our company
    expected. You must learn more to expand your knowledge; make more concentrate and
    double check all the shipment is correct before your arrangement, to avoid any mistake
    and caused company lost again. This will be reviewed three months, if not any
    improvement during these three months, our company may have other arrangement.

Re: Please correct my warning letter

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Here is the warning letter for your review and approval, also please let me know if there is anything missing and to be added.

Fault: The shipment was shipped to xxx, but you mishandled the shipment so that it was shipped to the wrong destination of xx for PO xxx, which has led to our company suffering a loss of USD2000.

Improvement: After reviewing your performance over the last year, our company feels you are not capable of fulfilling your job duties, which is different from what our company expected. You must learn more to expand your knowledge; make more concentrate and double check all the shipment is correct before your arrangement, to avoid any mistake and caused company lost again. You must apply yourself to learning about the work, concentrate on what you are doing, and double-check all the details relating to shipments are correct before you make any arrangements. It is important to avoid making mistakes which cost the company a great deal of money. This situation will be reviewed in three months. If there is no improvement during these three months, our company may have to make other arrangements.