Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Grammer

  1. Unregistered


    I actually have two questions here. I am working on a crossword puzzle for a english course I am doing, and they are asking for an 'anxious' grammer term. I am completely puzzled and would appreciate some help. The other question is, one syllable in each word will have this kind of mark and shows how we say a word. What is it called. Both answers must be 6 letters in length. thank-you for your help.

    • Join Date: Nov 2007
    • Posts: 5,409

    Re: Grammer

    'tense' - but it isn't 6 letters.

    How about accent.
    Last edited by David L.; 13-Apr-2008 at 05:52.

Similar Threads

  1. definations of all grammer
    By dua in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-Feb-2008, 11:53
  2. Grammer
    By lakshmikulatunga in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-Feb-2007, 18:46
  3. Correct grammer
    By erihime in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-Jan-2007, 20:15
  4. grammer
    By sprint516 in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-Jul-2006, 14:18
  5. correcting grammer and structure!
    By Recardo in forum Editing & Writing Topics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-Sep-2004, 23:49


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts