repoted speech

1-''The lake will probably freeze tonight'',said John''It's much colder than last night''
    John said that the lake would probably freeze that night,it were much colder than previous night.

2-''I will go out and look early in the morning'',said John''and if it's frozen I will make some holes in the ice so that the ducks can feed''
    John said that he would go out and look early in the morning,and if it were frozen he would make some holes in the ice so that the ducks could feed.

3-''There's been an accident,and the road is blocked'',said policeman ''it won't be clear for some time.You would better go round the other way''
    The policeman said that there were been an accident,and the road was blocked.

4-''I have left some books on your table'',said John.''I think you will find them useful,You can keep them as long as you need them but I would like them back when you have finished with them''
    John said that he had left some books on his table,he thought he would find
    them back when he had finished with them.

5-''Do you think you could live entirely on your own for six months,'',said John,''or would you get bored?''
    John said that if he thought he could live entirely on his own for six months,
    or would he get bored.

Re: repoted speech

1-''The lake will probably freeze tonight'', said John. ''It's much colder than last night.''

John said that the lake would probably freeze that night, as it was much colder than the previous night.

2-''I will go out and look early in the morning'', said John, ''and if it's frozen I will make some holes in the ice so that the ducks can feed.''
    John said that he would go out and take a look early in the morning, and if it was frozen he would make some holes in the ice so that the ducks could feed.

3-''There's been an accident, and the road is blocked'', said policeman. ''It won't be clear for some time. You had better go/would be better going round the other way''
    The policeman said that there had been an accident, and the road was blocked. He advised that it would be better to go another way.

4-''I have left some books on your table'', said John.''I think you will find them useful. You can keep them as long as you need them but I would like them back when you have finished with them.''
    John said that he had left some books on your table. He thought you would find them useful. He also said that you can keep them as long as you need, but that he would like them back when you have finished with them."

5-''Do you think you could live entirely on your own for six months,'', said John,''or would you get bored?''
    John asked whether you could live entirely on your own for six months, or would you get bored.